Observations from Devils Lake,Oregon, while Homeschooling, I mean Lake Schooling, learning about birds and the cycles of water, and whatever we observe in Nature.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

I’m BACK!!!

Woo Hoo

Part of the delay of and slowness of the Lake and Beach Blogs has not been lack of activity – but lack of camera.

Yesterday I purchased a Fuji Brand Camera – but it would not register color – It would not focus – and it would not take a photo when I pressed the button.  Rather it would make a crackling noise, noise, noise, then take the photo.  I think the little animal inside was working hard at sketching the scene.  He was talented – but good gravy.

So – much to my husband’s joy, since it was his pick – I returned the Fuji and got a Nikon Coolpix L22.  It is under a hundred dollars and WOW! I think it takes macro photos better than my Cannon (which hurled itself into the ocean for a sorrowful death.)

What do you think?

Double Click the slide show to see the full size photo album. :)



No comments: