Observations from Devils Lake,Oregon, while Homeschooling, I mean Lake Schooling, learning about birds and the cycles of water, and whatever we observe in Nature.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer?

It almost feels like the lazy days of summer here at the lake – the temperatures are rising, the wind is calm and it hasn’t rained in quite some time!  We have really gotten used to this laid back vacation like living! A little school work in the morning,  a whole lot of reading and rest in the afternoon.  Lots of fun yard work to pitter around playing with – always a welcome visitor to the yard each morning. Today was the mamma duck, her three boyfriends and the kiddos. :)

p_00087 p_00043
Reading a great Terri Blackstock book – I found out it is called an “up all night” novel. Oh Ya.  Very Suspensful- Its called Intervention. Brought our few books for Jon to read with me, and a cookie to lure him out. . . . . Bad Kitty is Really funny.  It has an alphabet theme to the various things Bad Kitty does.  Really fun to read. I lay down on a twin sized temperpedic mattress and bake in the sun, while
p_00045
Being thankful I do not have toddlers any more. . . . . . Oh Ya.



No comments: