Observations from Devils Lake,Oregon, while Homeschooling, I mean Lake Schooling, learning about birds and the cycles of water, and whatever we observe in Nature.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Snakes are Out

Homeschool, Lincoln City, SnakeI’ll file this under the Lake Schooling, even though we were at the beach when we  they found them . . . . There is a parking area with a park and a pond on the east side of the lake – the boys ran over to check out the pond and came back with two snakes.  Yuck. I really don’t care for snakes. They said there were quite a few, and no matter how many times they picked them up, the snakes went back to the same place each time.  They are still a bit upset with me for not letting them take a couple home.  Homeschool, Lincoln City, Snake Homeschool, Lincoln City, Snake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeek! Great pics but sure hard for me to look. LOL

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

Thanks Kysha! Ya. Yuck. I might have to re-think living next the lake!