Observations from Devils Lake,Oregon, while Homeschooling, I mean Lake Schooling, learning about birds and the cycles of water, and whatever we observe in Nature.
The cup - labeled Hope. Hope in a Cup. Who Knew? The waves outside are pretty high, the waves inside were high, crazy hormonal day. And yet, for the low low price of $3.75, hope. Bottoms Up.
Adapting
-
I found the coolest shore pine twisted bent pressed backwards and forwards
maybe by wind or water or vandalism yet a bent broken branch chooses to
grow tow...
Adapting
-
I found the coolest shore pine twisted bent pressed backwards and forwards
maybe by wind or water or vandalism yet a bent broken branch chooses to
grow tow...
The Encounter
-
I finished reading the Encounter at 3 a.m. It is now 3:38. I’ve written my
review, and a heartfelt letter to my birth mother.
The book reminded me of t...
14 years ago
What's Up with all the Blogs?
When I made the switch from pebblekeeper.live.spaces.com - to Word press - I changed my focus. I wanted to create a blog that might attract people looking for middle school homeschoolers. And then we moved - to a lake near the ocean - and I wanted a place to share pictures of sunsets, morning walks, interesting finds - and that didn't really match my focus for wordpress. So here we are, keepin' it separated - Feel free to subscribe Lake Schooling, Beach Schooling and Some Schooling - I try to post most of our learning in the Some Schooling at Word press. :) At the end of the year, I'd like to print hard bound books of each blog - and then not have my praddling ponderings interspersed with the science fair entry. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment